SHEDIFLOR® SUSPENSION is a dietary supplement in a liquid dose, which contains probiotics, prebiotics and vitamins, it is recommended in case of reduced supply of nutrients in the diet or increased need for the same. MELAFLOR® SUSPENSION, thanks to probiotics and prebiotics, restores the balance of the intestinal flora.
INGREDIENTS: Bottle contents: water, fructooligosaccharides (FOS), fructose, sucrose. Aroma. Preservatives: potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate. Acidity regulator: citric acid. Preservative: sorbic acid. Sweetener: Sodium saccharin.
Contents in the measuring cap: Lactobacillus acidophilus SGL11 tindallyzed (contains casein and / or lactose, dairy derivatives), Streptococcus thermophilus SGSt01 tindallyzed (contains casein and / or lactose, dairy derivatives), Maltodextrin, Lactobacillus BlUphil salivo 150 casein and / or lactose, dairy products), Pantothenic acid (D-Pantothenate, Calcium), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin 5 ‘- Phosphate, Sodium), Vitamin B1 (Thiamine hydrochloride). Anti-caking agent: Silica. Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin).
Each measuring cap contains 10 billion enzymes, as follows:
• 4 billion Lactobacillus acidophilus SGL11 tindallyzed non-viable
• 4 billion Streptococcus thermophilus SGSt01 tindallyzed non-viable
• 2 billion Lactobacillus salivarius SGL03 lyophilized 150 BLN CFU / g
Each bottle contains: 1 gram of Fructooligosaccharide (FOS)
FORM OF USE: Disposable bottles for oral use
CHARACTERISTICS OF INGREDIENTS CONFIRMED BY INTERNATIONAL SCIENTIFIC LITERATURE:
• PROBIOTICS: MELAFLOR® SUSPENSION represents, in its formulation, a large number of probiotic bacteria, stable and active. They are able to get into the intestines, settle in them, and thus facilitate the achievement of balance of the intestinal flora. A healthy intestinal flora is essential for normal and proper intestinal activity with all the attendant benefits for the whole organism. Probiotics, furthermore, can perform immune system stimulant activity.
• LACTOBACILLUS ACIDOPHILUS and STREPTOCOCCUS THERMOPHILUS: are two strains of bacteria that are subject to tindalization (fractional sterilization), a specific process that deactivates them, ie puts them in a state that they cannot be metabolized and reproduced. This process gives them the basic properties for gut health; these two strains can perform direct bacteriological activity, actively prevent or delay the development of pathogens and support the activity in the development of the defense of the bacterial flora.
• FRUCTOOLIGOSACCHARIDES (FOS): are one of the most important prebiotics. Prebiotics are able to stimulate the proliferation and activity of “good” bacteria present in the body. They are carbohydrates present in various plant species and they make up a large part of the so-called. Dietary fiber. FOS are organic substances, they are not digestible and their fermentation creates favorable conditions for the growth of bifidobacteria and lactobacilli and is unfavorable for pathogenic microorganisms. Thanks to these properties, FOS make it easier to achieve a balance of intestinal flora. In addition, these substances can facilitate the absorption of water and some other minerals such as calcium, magnesium and zinc.
• B VITAMINS: are normally synthesized by the bacterial intestinal flora and are involved in several basic biological functions for proper health
• VITAMIN A (RETINYL ACETATE): is a liposoluble vitamin that contributes to the normal functioning of the immune system and participates in the process of cell formation
• VITAMIN C (L-ASCORBIC ACID): is a water-soluble vitamin, essential for humans. It has exceptional antioxidant activity, stimulates the immune defense, which leads to a reduction in fatigue and exhaustion. Vitamin C contributes to normal energy metabolism.
RECOMMENDED DOSAGE AND METHOD OF USE: It is recommended to take 2 bottles a day, unless your doctor recommends otherwise. The product can be taken from a bottle or diluted with water, tea, fruit juice or other non-carbonated beverage. Read the instructions on the box.WARNINGS: Exceeding the daily dose is not recommended. Keep out of sight and reach of children up to 3 years. A dietary supplement cannot replace a healthy and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Store the product in a dry and cool place, away from heat, light and moisture. Seek medical attention in case you find or suspect that you are hypersensitive to one or more ingredients of the product. Talk to your doctor if you are pregnant or breast-feeding. Due to the natural origin of some ingredients, organoleptic variations may occur, especially in color, from batch to batch. Sediments are possible due to the presence of natural ingredients.
Do not use the product after the expiration date as indicated on the box, keep the bottle tightly closed and in a safe place. If kept in storage for an extended period, a temperature between 5 ° C and 23 ° C is recommended. The batch number and expiration date are listed on the bottom of the box.
Dietary supplement. WITH SUGAR AND SWEETENER. GLUTEN FREE.PACKAGING: 10 single doses in 10 ml vials with measuring cap.TOTAL VOLUME: 100 ml